Job Corps Center
Located in beautiful Limestone, Maine, the Loring Job Corps Center is one of the latest additions to Career Systems Development (CSD) centers to manage. Limestone was home to the former Loring Air Force Base. Our center is able to house 181 male students and 110 female students in the two dormitories on our campus.
Career Technical Training
In addition to academic training, Loring Job Corps provides career technical training in the following vocational trades:
- Automotive Maintenance & Light Repair
- Carpentry, Pre-Apprentice
- Cement Masonry, Pre-Apprentice
- Electrical, Pre-Apprentice
- Painting, Pre-Apprentice
- Culinary Arts
- Heavy Truck Driving (CDL-Tractor Trailer)
- Computer Networking/CISCO
- Advanced CISCO Cyber Security Operations
- Advanced Computer Systems Administrator
- Advanced Heavy Truck Driving
The Loring Job Corps Center, nestled in the beauty of one of Maine’s most gorgeous communities, is pleased to thank all of our many Employer Partners who support the Job Corps theme of work-based learning and employment. Without their support, the Loring Job Corps Center would not be the success that it is today. We thank you Employer Partners and look forward to many more years of success and our continued partnership.
If you’re interested in establishing a valued Employer Partnership with the Loring Job Corps Center please contact us below.