You can Begin Training for Your Career Today!..Why wait another minute to begin your future you?
How to Enroll
If you have the interest and motivation to work hard and reach your goals, then Job Corps is for you. If your ready for success and don't want to waste another moment not reaching your dreams then Job Corps is for you. If you are ready to take control of your life, then you've got what it takes to succeed in Job Corps. Welcome aboard!
All you need to join Job Corps is:
- Be at least 16 years of age.
- Be a U. S. citizen or legal resident.
- Meet income requirements.
Job Corps Enrollment Eligibility Information
Age: Must be at least 16 - 24 years of age.
Residency: Must be a LEGAL resident or United States citizen. Proof of residency is required in the application process.
Parental Consent: Must have consent of parents or LEGAL guardian if under age 18. Signature of parents or legal guardians required in application.
Income: Must meet federally set income guidelines as follows:
- Public Assistance: Includes welfare, Medicaid, state or court custody, tribal dividends, REGULAR church assistance, unemployment, some types of Social Security. Also includes receipt of food stamps within the past 6 months, even if client or family no longer receives them. Proof should be included.
- Students age 18 or older: Based on Individual income.
- Under age 18/Living with parents: Based on family income.
- Under age 18/Not living with parents: Based on individual income.
Job Corps centers are located in 48 of the 50 U. S. states.
For additional information on the Job Corps centers that CSD manages, please go to our Locations page.
If you would like to directly contact any of CSD managed Job Corps Centers please click any of the email addresses below for the center you would like to learn about: