If you are an employer seeking well-trained, entry-level employees, Job Corps may be your ideal resource. First, Job Corps students receive focused, hands-on career training. Then the Job Corps program also provides many unique employer benefits, including:
- A constant source of new employees. Because Job Corps students create their own training timeline, qualified employee candidates graduate year round.
- Motivated employee candidates. Developing a good work ethic is part of every Job Corps student's training. Graduates are taught both the work and social skills needed for successful employment in their chosen field.
- Training tailored to your company's needs. Employers can also work with Job Corps to establish a training partnership. This allows Job Corps to teach your company's specific employee skills.
- Help in the selection process. Job Corps can help screen eligible students to provide you with the most qualified candidates.
- Tax benefits. Many employers receive tax credit upon hiring Job Corps graduates by taking advantage of the Work Opportunity Tax Credit Program.
Nationally, Job Corps now has partnerships with several major employers, including:
- HCR Manor Care
- Jiffy Lube
- Sears, Roebuck & Co.
- U.S. Army
- CVS Pharmacy
- Fleur Daniel